Doll size ·Height：3ft 2 / 100cm ·Weight：22Lbs / 10kg ·Upper bust * waist * hip：22in*13.3in*21.6in / 56cm*34cm*55cm ·Hand length：14.5in / 37cm ·Foot length：5.1in / 13cm ·Vagina Depth：N ·Anal depth：N ·Oral depth：N
Sex doll wig care guide
How to wear a wig:
1. Wear it normally-this is the easiest and most convenient way. Each doll comes with a wig that fits the size of the doll’s head and can stay firm in most activities.
2. Use wig hats and hair clips-this method is most popular with experienced doll owners. This method is also very easy to do, just need to buy some extra things.
First put the wig cap on the doll’s head, and then put the wig on the doll’s head with the wig cap. Finally, use a hair clip to fix the wig on the wig cap.
3. Use a wig cap and Velcro-this method works best, you can quickly remove the wig. The method is basically the same as the previous one, just replace the hairpin with Velcro. This is a good way if you change your doll’s wig frequently.
Do not use glue. If the glue comes into contact with the doll’s skin, it may damage the doll’s scalp.
Do not use tight shoulder straps. If you wear a tight shoulder strap for a long time, it will leave permanent marks and dents on the baby’s skin.
Do not use dark hair caps. The dark hair cap will leave stains on the skin of the doll after prolonged contact.
How to comb the wig:
1. Remove the wig from the doll’s head-this will make it easier to comb and prevent the doll’s skin from being damaged by the comb.
2. Wet the wig with water-it is easier to comb the wig with water, and it is better to use a spray bottle.
3. Comb the wig-starting from the ends of the hair, comb gently to remove the knots.
Please note that you must be gentle when you start, and it is inevitable that hair will appear.
How to clean a wig:
Wigs don’t accumulate too much oil, so you don’t have to wash them as often as real hair. But it still generates some dust, so it can be cleaned regularly.
1. Put warm water into the sink or basin, deep enough to submerge the wig, and be careful not to use hot water.
2. Pour a little shampoo in the water
3. Gently immerse the wig in water for a few minutes
4. Take the wig out of the water
5. Rinse the wig with clean water
6. Gently squeeze the wig to remove excess water
7. Wrap the wig with a towel and let it dry
8. Gently comb the wig
9. Hang the wig in a dry and cool place